Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

sbi clerk written qualified interview discussion 2012 Pre MBA Jobs

hi 2 all...this thread is open for those who have qualified for sbi clerk written exam and are called for PI. i have too qualified written exam and have been called for interview. here we should discuss everything regarding the sbi interview.....if any body else has qualified it before and would ...
8 8
karthikmba89 www.facebook.com/pages/Banking-Knowledge/390487347660075?.... 03 Apr '13.
@tapan123 Hum Me too expecting this information to be true lets hope for the best
@shaibrillo If it is true then i'll definitly come 2 tamilnadu...to thank u
@tapan123 Hi, I dont know the passing marks but one of the member in the interview panel told in our class that for most of the students they will be giving marks like 33 or 34 and He said us that they have got information to select max no, of candidates .
1 1
Do SBI pass all the candidates in interview? Plsss share ur views guys
what is the passing marks for interview(out of 35)...does anyone know? Plsss share it....
WRITTEN ON A WEBSITE PAGE:-SBI Clerk Final Result 2012: SBI clerk interviews have almost finished nowand candidates are looking for final result or expected date of SBI Clerk FinalInterview Result 2012. We have tried to find out when the final result will bedeclared. As per the information SBI is...
1 1
@dj.kalsi join some gud coaching institute.and do practice..dats itfor gk refer PD
1 1
this is page of sbi clerk written qualified but can anyone suggest me the strategy to qualify sbi clerk written xam that is going to held nxt mnth.....i vil b very thankful
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
this page is of sbi clerk written qualified but can anyone suggest the strategy to qualify for sbi clerikal exam that is going to held in next month.....i will b very thankful.......
Hey All..New to the forum .. really an interesting forum.. Keep poting guys.. I am also on the list waiting for SBI interview result and EPFO/IBPS PO written test result..Any one of u had given the ISRO interview for the post of assistant, than pls be in touch..thanks
1 1
@ykt9190 thank you very much bro....
1 1
fear is killing me...
1 1
http://www.bankexams.org/2012/09/sbi-clerk-final-result-2012.html
3 3
interview main avg kitnr marks mil jate hai???
@bank_crazy it ws roll no wise or may b reg no wise...can't b on merit order
any one from Assam??? i had interview on 5 september in Bhangagarh head office...pls share ur interview center and date.....I think interview was on merit order
@dragon_dinesh english plz!
any one from Assam??? i had interview on 5 september in Bhangarh head office...pls share ur interview center and date.....I think interview was on merit order
any one from Assam??? i had interview on 5 september in Bhangarh head office...pls share ur interview center and date.....I think interview was on merit order
@lay_man omg... tat much i confused yaar.. he he he.. tat is seat... obviously..
2 2